Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lady & the Dress

I apologize for the low quality of the pictures, I actually had to take a picture of this wonderful piece done by my good friend Kaitlyn Levy. When I find a scanner of some sort, I will put up better pictures of this.
I would like to think Kaitlyn again, forever, because she spent countless hours working on this for me, when all my other artists sorta crapped out on me. So thanks
again Kaitlyn!

Concept: Kaitlyn Levy
Story: Chris Woods
Art: Kaitlyn Levy






To be continued...

0 comments:

About This Blog

Fantasy. That is what this blog is all about. Whether it be monsters and demons, fairies, imaginary animals, or just a daydream, this blog covers all aspects. Sci-Fi, fantasy, anything just out of reach of believability.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP